MUSIC HALL MMF-5.3SE ÄR EN 2- remsdriven Audiofil skivspelare som använder en unik konstruktion med dubbel sockel.
Den distinkta designen isolerar de kritiska ljudåtergivningskomponenterna; tallrik, huvudlager, tonearm och pickup på den övre plattformen från motorn, strömbrytare, kablar och fötter som är monterade på den nedre plattformen.
Viso-elastiska koner separerar de två plattformarna och ger vibrationsdämpning.
mmf-5.3 levereras komplett med
en Ortofon 2m brons.
- music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
- gorgeous and classic-looking rosenut real wood veneer finish
- top tier 9” carbon fiber tonearm
- fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability, separately isolated on the lower platform
- two-speed stepped motor pulley for 33 1/3 and 45 rpm
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with replaceable nude fine line diamond stylus ($440 value)
- the cartridge supplied is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free fluid operation
- alloy platter with soft felt mat screw-on record clamp
- high quality gold RCA connectors
- detachable phono cable
- special vibration damping adjustable feet
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
- dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
power supply 15V / 0-0.8mA DC
universal power supply
power connection 100 – 240 Volt
50 or 60 Hz
standby power consumption < 1 W speeds 33 1⁄3 rpm
(manual change to 45 rpm)
wow and flutter ± 0.10 % speed deviation ± 0.80% effective tonearm length 9 in. (230 mm) tonearm weight 250 g (without counterweight) effective tonearm mass 8.5 g overhang 18 mm product dimensions w18.25” x d13.25” x h5.5” 24 lbs. pkg.
The Ortofon 2M Series is designed for precise and accurate retrieval of the information in the record groove.
The 2M Series is developed in conjunction with the Danish Industrial designer Møller Jensen Design – the same designer who designed the award winning MC Jubilee and Kontrapunkt series. Inspired by the facets of a diamond, whose contours gracefully trace the grooves on a record’s surface, the 2M’s handsome elegance establishes a great combination of form and functionality.
2M means MM, which is the abbreviation for moving magnet.
Of course the 2M isn’t just another pretty face. It has been engineered to the highest standards and is congruent with Ortofon’s unrelenting commitment to providing the most precise and accurate reproduction possible without coloration.
The 2M Bronze features a nude Fine Line diamond stylus, which is particularly suited for demanding applications. The slim profile of the Fine Line stylus will track even the highest frequency information, making it a must for discerning listeners. Additionally, its larger footprint ensures reduced distortion and record wear.
The cartridge body used for the 2M Bronze is manufactured from a newly-developed Lexan DMX Piano Black, a revolutionary material which ensures high rigidity while eliminating unwanted resonances.
Ortofon has optimized the design for ease of mounting the cartridge. The 2M Series provides excellent compatibility when used with a wide variety of phono preamps.
The 2M Bronze uses a special upgraded engine, featuring split pole pins with a silver plated copper wire.