The SNOWLINE togs fram som ett mycket prisvärt välljudande alternativ, jämförbart med många dyrare konkurrenter.
- The SNOWLINE is made of 2 conductor groups, each with 98 x 0.16 mm. strands.
- The total cross-section area per conductor is 1.97 mm²; close to AWG 14.
- The conductor material is a very high grade large crystal OFC with a dense pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The external dimensions are 8.5 x 3.4 mm.
- The white jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ® 3, a superior insulation material exhibiting a very good mechanical protection and a high chemical stability.
- The two conductors have different insulator shapes: one is round and the other has two edges with type printing on the flat surface: the most simple polarity finder you can think of.