The Bronze 500s are the largest speakers in the Bronze series and they deliver the powerful and detailed audio required by the most demanding of audiophiles.
The pinnacle of the Bronze series, the Bronze 500s have a larger cabinet, housing a Monitor Audio 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter, featuring a Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, plus two new 8" drivers to power a bigger performance.
On their sturdy steel outrigger feet, the Bronze 500s stand at just under one metre tall and exude a graceful presence, which complements their beautifully detailed audio reproduction.
With their powerful, natural and intricate performance, the Bronze 500s will thrill both music and movie lovers. The speakers look particularly stylish in our new Urban Grey finish, which perfectly complements the décor of a modern room.
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
- Sturdy steel outrigger feet to ensure a stable platform. Designed for use on carpeted (spikes) or hard floors (rubber feet)
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
41 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
32 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
116 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
60 — 200 W
Bass reflex Dual HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 8" C-CAM midbass driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
951 x 231 x 325 mm
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
974 x 294 x 364 mm
18 kg (39 lb 11 oz)
The Bronze Series loudspeakers have been carefully designed to offer Monitor Audio’s British personality with an attractive contemporary touch. Featuring a complete upgrade for superior sound and build quality, everything was created with you in mind.
The fresh cabinet designs have clean and simple lines, and are available in a choice of four contemporary finishes (White, Walnut, Urban Grey and Black), with a sleek contrasting baffle and matching magnetic cloth-covered grille for an understated appearance.
One of the most eye-catching features of the speakers are the acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion patterns on the tweeter cover. Bronze speakers are a true part of the prestigious Monitor Audio speaker family as the hexagonal design also features on our award-winning Silver and Gold series. This design gives Bronze a premium feel, allowing light to catch the distinctive gold tweeter dome behind the grille.
The Bronze speakers are undoubtedly in a different class. Premium gold-plated terminals and Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling offer pure and secure cable connectivity. As you would expect with Monitor Audio, the Bronze Series delivers an industry-leading sound. We have used our five decades of design heritage to ensure that our speakers offer an unforgettable performance wherever they are positioned in the home.
The Bronze Series features a new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide, which combines with our signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter to give even sound dispersion, improved time alignment and wider directivity for lifelike sound.
Improved C-CAM Drivers have been specially engineered using conical diaphragm geometry for increased control and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology for a more accurate time response. The drivers also feature a larger diameter voice coil to allow production of higher sound pressure levels. These design enhancements allow the Bronze Series to deliver a smoother tighter bass.
Since its first launch two decades ago, the multi award-winning Bronze Series has set the standard as a class leader and today there are thousands of satisfied owners across the globe.
With a choice of eight models, including our first Dolby Atmos® enabled speaker module, all of the Bronze speakers have been designed to please any music or movie lover. Their attractive design and choice of finishes ensures that they will complement any room in the home.