The Classic AMP is the latest update to an integrated amplifier that has been part of the Cyrus product range for over a decade.
This integrated amplifier provides a significant step up in performance from previous versions by using everything that we learnt when developing the fantastic XR Series, but retaining the familiar design of the Classic series. The circuit design has been completely re-designed and the majority of the internal components have been upgraded by the Cyrus R&D team, which has resulted in sound improvements that will help the Classic series retain a loyal fan base for years to come.
The power amplifier delivers 91W per channel into 6Ω. The wideband design responds from D.C. to beyond 50kHz to ensure a flat frequency response and minimal phase shift through the audio band.
- 4 x Analogue line level inputs
- 1 x Phono MM input for vinyl turntable
- 2 x Coaxial digital inputs via RCA phono
- 2 x Optical digital inputs via Toslink
- Unbalanced preamplifier outputs
- Headphone output via 3.5mm jack
- PSX-R upgrade connection
- Firmware upgrade port
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 215 x 75 x 365mm
- Weight - 6.7kg